| SQUARE v1.4 Release Note
Download SQUARE firmware v1.4
1. In the previous version, when there is no audio input from your phone (either music or call), Square will automatically power off and stay in battery saving mode. In this updated version, we have turned off this function, so you can stay connected for as long as you want.
2..NET Framework 4.7.2 or above (an update to date Windows 10 system should already have this installed)
Firmware update procedure
1. Download SQURE firmware v1.4 and uncompress the file.
2. Open “tunai_bt_config.exe”
3. Connect Square to USB cable
4. Click on the button “Start Upgrade”
5. Wait for the upgrade to complete (when the green bar completes), then unplug Square from the cable. Wait for 5 seconds, and connect Square on the USB cable again
6. Click on the button “Continue” and wait for the green bar to completes.
7. The upgrade is now completed, and you can unplug Square from the USB cable.
Note: Please do not unplug SQUARE while running the firmware update as this could potentially damage the device.
| SQUARE v1.3 Release Note
1.Fixing the issue which some of the cables are not able to charge SQUARE. In this updated version, all Micro USB cable is able to charge SQUARE.